Thursday, October 15, 2009

worthy

hmm althopught im so tired back from work today, but when i reach home my mom suprise me wit spa later!intervbiew later for s17gred.pembantu pembangunan masyarakat. hmm. im happy and will counthing the days wicth is on 27/10/09. at spa ofice at sabah.hmm.hope it will be succesful iv. its not like im runing from my job now. but when the time come for me to change profesion,iim loving my job now but, its been a long time im not having a change in life andchance not coming twise.soam i dare to take the chalange to change? yes i will but let the faith do the job. so basicly im just tawakal dan bersyukur dgn apa yg ada. sesungguhnya DIA LEBIH MENGETAHUI APA YANG TERBAIK.JADI SEBAGAI HAMBANMYA AKU HANYA BERUSAHA BERSUNGUH2 DAN TAWAKAL.LEBIHNYA AKU REDO ATAS SEGALA KETENTUANNYA.. AMIN YA ALLAH.so im planing looking foword to the new life changing.hmm...how its feel to work under gov?for my all life ive been working under privet ferm.and the chalange is so high.so bring it on. let the game begin.. hua3.dua2 for me ok. thank for read this anoying blog.:Phua3.wasalam, never walk alone.......

No comments:

Post a Comment