Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hmmm, what ti write??

actualyy really dont know wat to write,nowdays everydays so bz........takaful famlydays is just the cooner at 18/12/0o9.. at impian jadi resort tuaran..huhuhu......over 16 takaful kk staff go with there husbund and wife. me? i go with my brother.... huhuhu,well im looking fowd to the DAY.
well thankful to my fellows ofice mate all the report is finaly done! haiz........syukur, now we just need to realise our tens for fmly day.......talk bout my job, now im incharge in banca department as banca suport. and my officer call me as a multi purpose work, as i do region work,banca fmly clerk, and office clerk, wow! too much but dutty is a dutty... and 4 work is a chelenge for me.... as for now im happy and still do my best for the job ive done...huhu, tired!!
ok as for now resting time... wasalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment