Monday, December 28, 2009

rubbish......

Thing I canot forget bout u….
1. The way I stare at u and u say “apa ko tgk?”
2. The way u punch me if I look like numb.
3. The way u pretend that its really hurt when I punch u back
4. The way u walk away from me and u gave me a look like u said” come chase me”
5. The way u really bother me while I’m driving, bcos u really want to learn to drive.
6. The way u sms me at night on my birthdays.
7. When I brush ur hair and turn out I get it even more massy
8. When I grab ur hand while cross the road…..
9. When u pull my shirt when u saw something nice in the shop.
10. The way u like to punish me when we are shopping.
11. When I shout at u at the time u near ram something with my car!!
12. The way u laugh
13. The way u smile with the dimple on it.
14. The way u bagging me to bring u to anywhere even send u to work..
15. The way u cheat on me that he just a delivery boy. turns out u fall for him, dam it!!
16. The way u look at me and say”jadi?”
17. The way u really want to make me mad, but im not….

No comments:

Post a Comment