Friday, December 25, 2009

xmas day,

for a thousen time i tell my fren i dont celeb xmas!!but my sms box is over flow by xmas greats...... huhu.well,myb cos they call me eady, and some of them never met me, just in the name of work.well,i dont mind if they call me eady hadi, ady,abdi.... i prefer as hadi.many of my far away fren such as bankers from sndkn tawau..lbuan...... thats i used to call them and faks document only never face to face... huhuhu.....
condition and mood are not stable right now, too much eating i think..... huhuhu, my event on paychek days is bring fmly to go eat outside,just to serve my mom a good meal, so she can releks and do nothing but eat...hua3........my mom hv been bz with house work.few mont ago, i go chek my health at dr, abd manaf ali(stil studying for medical at india back for holidays)my best fren from school.he says:"u hv hyper tens blood"-wicth its means kebrankalian drhtinggi, well kena sruh jaga mkn.....yg mna aku avoid daging and food yg blh buat lemak, nt obest..... dan drh tggi... huhuhu.....nt dia pulang holidays at april nak chek lg........ well dr harapan........... en. manap ada pesan "jgn panggil aku dr!, sebelum aku grade!" yg mna dia suda study hampir 6 thun suda!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment