Thursday, February 25, 2010

if u dont see me around.


in darker night i found the moon,
wacth the star so bright,
and all the finest creation of the almighty,
if u cant found me anywhere after this i wonder what will u think??
there will bw any regret?will u give me second chance?
1 thing for sure is i am hoping for all of my friends forgiveness and bless,
don't take me for granted.I'll try my best to be me.if u saw me not trying enuf. its just me.as a human.i lost some one in my life who never knew who i am and how much she means to me and i live wit all regrets in my life.......
and to my mum and abah, forgive Ur son, i try to be better but im not try good enuf, please dont cry for me, brother and sister,be strong , ur along go to better place now, take care of our family the dignity and family name as i always tell u.remember family is very important.... don't u ever abandon them.be strong........for me and our family.and if tomorrow never comes for me,or u,i know i forgive all of u already.no heart feelings.because we just human. from:
ur friend, son,lover abd hadi mesro.

No comments:

Post a Comment