Monday, February 15, 2010

obses??

ok cny leave is for 2 days only monday and tuesday only but on monday i olready miss my desk so much!!i miss to switch on my pc.. pu my password. log in my user. i miss it all so much!!...?? wtf?? i supose not to miss thiss thing.... but i think i got bored of resting oready??, workerholic huh?? i really miss my cat at office i wonder how they doing....the cat name is "watie"(my boss give her name bcos she was so social cats!!muahaha), she just give birth to 6 litle kitty.3 black and 2 of them are tiger stripe, 1 is 3 color cat.well i think im gonna see them on wed.until then i hope the food that i leave them is enuf for this week. well, before this i saw a bunch of bird father there so i guesst they learn to catch birds oready!!.......well as long as they dont polute the office.or they will get trow away by the boss or unty cleaner... hua3 but they always come back... always.... watie know way back... muahaha......ok then time for me to get a rest again....huhuhuhu, wasalm...

1 comment: