Saturday, August 29, 2009

book of love.

and know........ story of love.......first i really dont want to write bout this but, cant hold my self.....lonesome andpitty my self who is too broken to miss her........i know its to late for me to win her back.....way too late..........i know she is happy beside him now......... but still part of me,miss her. memory can be the sweetest thing and its can be poison sometime.for me too know that she is happy and live welll its enuf.i know i cant be wat she wants me tobe.she is one of akind person that i call best friends, but at one time we cantworking thing out. so we go saperets way.the true is now we still be frend we still seing etch other and talk bout swet memory.... but she is somebody wife now.its raining out side, wonder how she is....... mayb she hold by her hubby now..... wtf...... i have to kick this thought of mine!im not being jelos of her,i have my own life now. my time will come........just this lonely feeling kill me again and again.thus need a fresh air......well at list i know she happy..... :)wasalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment