Sunday, August 2, 2009

THINKING SO MUCH????

i've been thinking a lot lately,thanks to mr. fred, who alwats buging me for unknown reason he keep me thinking bout life and other staff.like when we are together, he will asking me this Q"are u happy wit ur life?"and i like"what??"and he just give me this evil lough.and he say,"when u think u poor, look around u, did u see those(sambil tunjuk kearah org yg minta sedekah di tepi jln kk)there even more ppl poor then u,"and thats y i rarely show my sad face to mr wiseman, fred. for those who dint know him, i tell u he is not very wise, even his fmly keep calling him idiot, but for me i saw fred have something in him.he is a trouble kid before. but he grow fast. this orang putih.he is such a loyal and wise fren.as i told him before when he first knew me, he is such a legend around kolombong, he is a fighter, but i said" fred u think u strong? out there there are ppl stronger the u.."huhuhu.and he will answer me.." yeah.... just move on wit life and smile over it".

No comments:

Post a Comment