Tuesday, August 4, 2009

hello,


this is mr.frederick vonrain





this is kinda lame, put lyric in blog, well i love this song. and its legend.



Hello by Lionel Richie



Ive been alone with you

Inside my mind

And in my dreams Ive kissed your lips

A thousand times

I sometimes see you

Pass outside my door

Hello!

Is it me youre looking for?

I can see it in your eyesI can see it in your smile

Youre all Ive ever wanted

And my arms are open wideBecause you know just what to say

And you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so muchI love youI long to see the sunlight in your hair

And tell you time and time again

How much I careSometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello

!Ive just got to let you know

Because I wonder where you areAnd I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely? Or is someone loving you? Tell me how to win your heart

For I havent got a clue

But let me start by saying I love youHello!

Is it me

youre looking for?

Becuase I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you doAre you somewhere feeling lonely?

Or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heartFor I havent got a clue

But let me start by saying I love you



this songits be my tatoo in brain like i canot forget the rythm... omg.....its all bcos of mr. fred who always sang this song.......thank for reminded me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment