Monday, August 3, 2009

HISTORY OF MY LIFE...real me.:)

real name=abd hadi bin mesro....short name=ABDI, born at queen hospital kk at23/04/1983 yeah im old...geting older and counting..he3,born as a normal child grow up in litle village call kg kebagu(menggatal)my mom from there.my mom is bajau. my dad (abah)is jawa... so it make me jawa too... but still i'm learning litle bit of jawa only..... more to bajau lenguage.yup, i can speak bajau, malay, english.now grow up, i turn tobe work for islamic insurans call takaful mlysia,dont want talk bout job,job is job.. life is life.......i use to say im a workerholic, but sometime, even boss can be lazy..... yeah.the mood is up and down.i got the AVM sickness.wicth, its like a time bomb in my head, i got my bomb(stroke) at 14/12/2007..... when i canot weekup from sleep, and my parent send me to icu unit in queen hospital.im in koma for 2days.... dont even know wat happen until the neuro docter come and explain to my fmly. i really dint know wat i hv. my fmly thinking im on drugs or something wicth i never ever will do.iweek up with numb on my left side of body,cant feel anything, for a 3 week in hospital.the docter plan to do surgery at me but my bro wont let my fmly sign the form. bcos its 50/50 chance ill survive.thanks to my brother mr.abd rasid bin mesro. now its been 3 years and i recoveryand still on recovery stage. i try out all traditional medician thats is urut(masage)ubat herbal..yeak pahit!.....and now.... i can walk and talk and still doing my old job.luckly my company still consider i can do my job.even got title o.k.u.i still want to live like normal ppl.my fizilal wont bother me for do the thing i like, i know im a single handed person now, witch is my right body is undamage.only my left body is canot move.
but i still drive with auto car like normal ppl.im thankful ALLAH still gv me a chance to live....
ALHAMDULLILAH SYUKUR.....
take my words... be thankful for wat u got..... since its come in free.....be faithful and thankful everyday u weakup in the morning.and remember allah will always be with us.... so be thankful. u not as bad as anybody...... when u think u are useless there someone out there more useless then u... and so it on.
p/s:everything hapen for a reason.

3 comments: