Tuesday, August 4, 2009

y is she stop?

to whoever think this is them, just let u know ur've been inspired me to do wat i rhink im not going todo.like open this blog. ur free minded cous me to open my own home call blog to express my thought witout afraid being juge.thank you so much.i wont hold u from stop doing u want i juz want the best of you and juz tolet u know. that I'M ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU WHAT EVER U DO...ill never be good like u. all ur words seem so true.and the susunan ayat yg teratur. wonder tif u goy A+ IN STPM esei and karangan bahasa... he3 me i just got B for that..hua3well english is Akui..kui..kui...nah,my bad.. silly me.just if u feel tired give ur self time and dont let ur tellent gone.if u feel like want todo a come back juz let us know okie. mayb i ain't do blog for full time.u call me brave.. guest wat? im not...... juz keep on smiling.. and dont let anybody make scar in ur heart again ok.be faithful, and chose the rite path keep loving ur parentlove ur self before fall in love.keep doing wat u love.u are more then u think.never walk alone will ya.c ya again......so here is goodbye..........T_T




p/s:take care ur self, dont get sick,drink much water...... k..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment